A warranty in dental health care is practically unprecedented!
At the Artistry of Dr. Lynn A Jones, we have built a solid practice based on customer loyalty, trust, and endless satisfaction. Confidence and experience allow us to offer this extra peace of mind. Our Team is proud of the dentistry we provide and we are confident in the durability of our treatment. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with an everlasting, healthy smile. Part of our approach is to show you how to prevent future dental problems. The long-term success of your dental treatment really depends upon how well you take care of your teeth. We want to encourage preventive care. This will save you time and unnecessary expense in the long term. Regular professional exams, cleanings, and fluoride treatments are an essential part of dental healthcare. Your individual condition depends on the frequency of those continued care visits and the products we recommend for you. With that in mind, we are very pleased to offer you the following dental treatment warranty at our cosmetic dentistry practice in Bellevue, Washington.
CROWNS, BRIDGES, INLAYS, ONLAYS, AND PORCELAIN VENEERS
If these porcelain restorations fracture with normal use during a period of a full five years from the date of their initial placement, we will replace or repair them in our office on a graduated warranty as follows:
- Year one, your cost is zero
- Year two, your cost is 20% of the current fee
- Year three, your cost is 40% of the current fee
- Year four, your cost is 60% of the current fee
- Year five, your cost is 80% of the current fee
- Emax restorations placed after Jan 1, 2015 will have a 5 year full warranty against fracture
COMPOSITE BONDING OR FILLINGS
For composite (tooth colored) bonding or filling restorations, we will replace or repair them in our office in the event of failure for a period of two years from the date of their initial placement.
Immediately after your teeth whitening treatment, if your measured shade of whitening does not increase by at least two shades (Vita classic shade guide) on the anterior teeth, we will either refund your teeth-whitening fee or provide another series of treatments in our office.
To keep this warranty valid, you must:
- 1) Keep your prescribed regular continuing care appointments in our office (with no appointment varying more than 30 days of our recommended schedule)
- 2) Maintain your account in good standing
- 3) Have all recommended necessary dental treatment(s) performed by Dr. Lynn Jones or specialists specifically recommended by Dr, Jones. This warranty does not cover procedures not mentioned above, including root canal therapy, gum desensitization, and night guards; nor does it cover damage to teeth or dental prosthesis caused by trauma, accidents, abuse, neglect, or improper use especially clenching or grinding of the teeth without a night guard , chewing ice, or biting on non-food items or new decay.